M.BoroomandiIn our co-operation over past ten years' time, we achieved win-win. Thank you for your quality products and attentive service. Our business has great
BA Finishing 12mm 309S Stainless Steel Flat Plate For Decoration
|Place of Origin||wuxi ,jiangsu|
|Brand Name||wuxi trump|
|Model Number||201/304/304L/316/316L/430 Stainless Steel Sheet|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1ton|
|Packaging Details||Standard Sea-worthy Packing|
|Payment Terms||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability||3000tons per month|
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Type||Plate||Color||Customized, Silver, Mirror Gold Or Customized|
|Size||Square, Round, Conical, Flat, Triangular||Thickness||1-3mm, 1.0mm Or Customized, 1.5-3 Mm Or Customized, 1.2/1.5mm, 1.2mm|
|Packing||Waterproof Wood Packaging||Application||Decoration|
12mm stainless steel flat plate,
SUS 309S flat plate,
309S Stainless Steel Flat Plate
sus 304 stainless steel plate rack 12mm round plate price per kg
Stainless steel is a versatile stainless steel that is widely used in the production of equipment and parts that require good comprehensive performance (corrosion resistance and molding).In order to maintain the corrosion resistance inherent in stainless steel, stainless steel plate must contain more than 18% chromium and more than 8% nickel content.
We provides cold rolled sheets in multiple finishes and dimensions which are highly appreciated for high performance and premium quality.
1. 300 series Chromium-Nickel Austenitic stainless steel:301,304,304L,305,316316L,
2. 400 series Ferritic and Martensitic stainless steel: 410,420,430,440C,446,415,421.
3. Special stainless steels: 630,631,632,840,904L.
· No. 1 Finish - Hot-rolled, annealed and descaled
· No. 2D Finish - Hot-rolled, annealed and descaled
· No. 2B Finish - Cold-rolled, bright finish
· Bright Annealed Finish – A bright cold-rolled finish retained by final annealing in a controlled atmosphere furnace
· No. 3 Finish – Intermediate polished finish, usually 120 grit, one or both sides
· No. 4 Finish- General purpose polished finish, usually 180 grit, one or both sides
· No. 6 Finish- Dull satin finish, Tampico brushed, one or both sides
· No. 7 Finish- High luster finish or near mirror (has some lines)
· No. 8 Finish- Mirror finish
1: Chemical industry: Equipment, industrial tanks and etc.
2: Medical instruments: Surgical instruments, surgical implants and etc.
3: Architectural purpose: Cladding, handrails, elevator, escalators, door and window fittings, street furniture, structural sections, enforcement bar, lighting columns, lintels, masonry supports, interior exterior decoration for building, milk or food processing facilities and etc.
4: Transportation: Exhaust system, car trim/grilles, road tankers, ship containers, refuse vehicles and etc.
5: Kitchen Ware: Tableware, kitchen utensil, kitchen ware, kitchen wall, food trucks, freezers and etc.
6: Oil and Gas: Platform accommodation, cable trays, sub-sea pipelines and etc.
7: Food and Drink: Catering equipment, brewing, distilling, food processing and etc.
8: Water: Water and sewage treatment, water tubing, hot water tanks and etc.
And other related industry or construction field.